- 3 cups cooked Israeli couscous (cooked according to manufacturer’s directions)
- ¼ cup dried figs, or 3 fresh figs, quartered
- ¼ cup seedless grapes, halved
- ¼ cup pomegranate seeds
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons date paste (available in Middle Eastern stores and health food stores- or make your own by putting soaked dates into a food processor)
- ¼ cup flaked almonds
- 2 tablespoons parsley leaves, torn
- Combine couscous, figs, grapes, and pomegranate seeds in a large bowl.
- Place oil, vinegar, date paste, and mustard in a small bowl and whisk to combine.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss to coat well.
- Just before serving, add the nuts and toss to evenly distribute.
- Garnish with parsley leaves.